Read on for the full details of our latest NXT client update!
Update - 31st October 2018
This NXT update helps to address the following issues.
The following update has added the following:
- Fixed an issue where right clicking would break under certain circumstances.
- Tweaked particle logic to improve performance when dealing with large quantities of particles
- Improved start-up messaging so clients know if there is a connection issue or update available
- Fixed a bug with rotating notch phones
- Fixed a bug on Android when switching between apps
- Fixed a shader bug present on older mobile devices
- Fixed a bug with multiple animations being played at the same time causing crashes
- Fixed an Android bug relating to projectiles
- Implemented a new app icon
- Fixed a bug with taps being offset when RuneScape isn't in fullscreen mode
Discuss these changes and all things NXT on our forums!