Read on for the full details of our latest NXT client update!
Update - 25th July 2019
This NXT update helps to address the following issues.
The update has added the following:
- Made a change to reduce potential dead inputs, especially at lower framerates.
- Fixed misaligned interface borders in dungeoneering floor completion interface.
- Fixed an issue causing players to occasionally stall briefly after completing a lodestone teleport.
- Fixed an issue preventing the game window from correctly resizing when double clicking the title bar on Mac.
- Fixed special characters sometimes causing messages to overlap in chat.
- Fixed quest markers sometimes disappearing from map.
- Fixed an issue with particles slowing down Mac clients, an example of this is P5 on Telos.
- Improved loading times when loading into an animation heavy areas.
- Fixed water rendering on Anachronia.
Discuss these changes and all things NXT on our forums!